Stability and Environmental Chamber Monitoring
The LabWatch system is a complete solution for critical stability, environmental, and facility monitoring applications. Designed specifically for pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications, LabWatch integrates high quality GE Kaye sensors and I/O hardware with networked PCs into an easy-to-use turn-key solution that is fully compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements. LabWatch combines precise monitoring with effective alarming, hassle-free reporting and secure data collection for improved productivity and operating efficiency.
LabWatch detects alarm conditions and alerts personnel wherever they are...documents any number of chambers without generating stacks of paper...protects data with secure storage...and lets you access data easily for analysis.
- Operates in compliance with the FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11 on Electronic Signatures and Records.
- Creates an audit trail of alarms and actions taken by the system and the people who log onto the system.
- Provides a complete history of alarms and data in one central location, automatically.
- Protects your time by avoiding nuisance alarms and guards your product investment by providing reliable alarm detection.
- Notifies an unlimited number of people to handle specific alarm conditions with a variety of notification methods: pagers, phone, fax, workstation, and audio alarms.
- Lets you retrieve data easily for viewing, reporting, analysis, and regulatory inspection.
- Provides tools to review historical data and create the customized reports to suit management or client requirements.
- Provides secure data storage via encryption of files to prevent tampering.
- Runs on reliable, up-to-date industry software-Windows NT/Windows 2000, Intellution SCADA.
With the LabWatch system, current alarm status and sensor values can easily be retrieved by dialing into the system. Simply enter your access code into the phone and the LabWatch system will give the options of a full alarm summary or, report the live values from any requested sensor or chamber.
For more information on this feature, click here to contact your local sales representative.
The LabWatch system provides the flexibility to generate reports automatically and on demand. By maintaining a secure archive of monitored values from your chambers, the system can readily provide the information you need for internal and regulatory-required documentation. LabWatch is a labor-saving system for monitoring, alarming, and reporting on environmental status.
Click here to download more information on the high quality GE Kaye LabWatch system.
To request printed literature or quotations, click here, call Sales at 1-800-964-5293 (US and Canada) or, contact your local sales representative.